We are a leading provider of complete plant maintenance and modifications services, capital construction, and a wide variety of specialty and support services to our clients in the power generation, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and other heavy industrial markets. Our services include support for ongoing plant operations, regularly scheduled and emergency outages, refueling, shutdowns, turnarounds, and other major maintenance projects required by our clients. We often deliver these services under performance-based, fee-at-risk contracts.
We specialize in developing plant and fleet-wide maintenance programs that provide overall cost reductions with performance incentives focused on safety, schedule, craft labor retention, improved outage performance, and other key drivers.
The landscape of the nuclear power generation industry continues to evolve. As a pioneer in the area of nuclear maintenance, we are constantly innovating to provide our clients with the services they need at a lower total cost to help them achieve their goals.
By working together with our clients in a collaborative process, we are able to increase safety performance, maximize productivity and minimize project schedule durations.
The types of projects we perform fall into the following main categories:
- General Plant Maintenance & Modifications
- Outages, Shutdowns, Turnarounds
- Extended Power Uprates
- Craft & Staff Support Labor (Brokered or Task-Managed)
- Plant and Fleet-wide Maintenance Programs
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Valve Maintenance and Repairs
- Project Controls
- Project Management
- Quality Programs (ASME/AISC/NBIC)
- Safety Audits and Hygiene
- Specialized Rigging and Engineering
- Specialty Welding
- Subcontracts Administration
- Capital Construction Projects
- Facilities and Grounds Maintenance
- Skilled Craft Labor and Supervision
- Craft Labor Management
- Refueling Outage Support
- Capital Project Support
- Plant Modifications
- Work Planning & Scheduling
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Programs
- Systems Modifications / Upgrades
- Tools & Equipment Management
- Reactor Head Maintenance
- Steam Generator Replacement Support
- Vessel and Heat Exchanger Replacement
- Condenser Tubing and Cleaning
- In processing, Security Clearances & Background Investigations
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
Williams Industrial Services to Participate in Upcoming Sidoti Virtual MicroCap Conference
Williams today announced that it will participate in the Sidoti Virtual MicroCap Conference on December 8, 2021.
Williams Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Williams today reported its financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Williams Industrial Services Group Re-Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call
Williams today announced that it will release financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 one day later than previously planned, before financial markets open on November 18, 2021.